- Go to https://calendar.wvu.edu/site/greeklife/
- Click on Sign In at the top-right of the page and use your WVU Login credentials to sign in.
- Once you have signed in successfully, click on Manage at the top-right of the page.
- Click on Create an Event at the top of the page to edit and submit a new event for approval.
- To review or submit updates for your own events, click on Events at the top of the page and locate your event on the appropriate tab. Events listed on the Pending Approval tab are awaiting approval by a calendar administrator, and have yet to be published.
- Click on View Calendar to access the public view of the selected calendar site.
To download a resource sheet about the Greek Life calendar, click here.
Add the calendar to your iPhone calendar app:
- Settings > Calendar > Accounts
- Add Account > Other > Add subscribed calendar
- Paste the following into the “Server” field http://calendar.wvu.edu/site/greeklife/page/ical/?keywords=&category=&facility=?
- Add a description of the calendar > next > save
- Go to your calendar app to view the calendar
Add the calendar to your Google calendar:
- Click the following link: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=http%3A%2F%2Fcalendar.wvu.edu%2Fsite%2Fgreeklife%2Fpage%2Fical%2F%3Fkeywords%3D%26category%3D%26facility%3D
- Follow the instructions to add the calendar to your Google feed.